If you are facing the problems such as Xfinity remote stopped working or Comcast remote won’t change channels. You can troubleshoot and reset your Xfinity voice remote XR11 and XR15 to resolve the Xfinity remote not changing channels.
How to troubleshoot the unresponsive Xfinity Remote Control buttons?
If your Xfinity remote control buttons are not performing and responding properly, then you can follow the below instructions for troubleshooting the issues.
1. You need to press a button on your Xfinity Remote Control.
2. If your Xfinity remote LED light is not flashes after pressing a button. You need to change your Xfinity remote batteries and try again.
3. If your Xfinity remote LED flashes red five times when your press any button on your remote control. You need to change your batteries because it is an indication of very low battery power.
How to factory reset the Xfinity XR11 Voice remote control with a Setup button?
If your XR11 remote control is not working properly, then you can use the below-given instructions to reset your Xfinity XR11 remote to factory settings by default.
1. You need to press and hold the Setup button on your XR11 remote control until the LED light changes red to green.
2. You need to press 9-8-1 on your Xfinity XR11 Remote.
3. After pressing the above code, then your remote control LED light blinks green twice times. This is an indication that your XR11 remote control reset to factory settings by default.
How to factory reset the Xfinity XR15 Voice Remote control without a Setup button?
1. Take your XR15 remote control and press and hold the A (triangle) and D (Diamond) buttons at a time. You need to hold both buttons until your remote control LED light changes red to green.
2. After that, you need to press the 9-8-1 on your remote control.
3. You will see your Xfinity XR15 remote control LED light Blink Blue three times. This is the indication of your Xr15 remote control factory reset.