Snapchat is a popular messaging app that allows users to send and receive snaps to their family and friends around the globe. You can connect with celebrities and famous people, in addition to your family and friends. Once the file is opened by the other user, the Snaps you have sent will be deleted. Users may sometimes see a black loading screen that states the “Tap to load” option. It may not load after selecting it. This guide will help you fix Snapchat’s loading screen or failure to load snaps.
How to Fix Snapchat Loading Screen Problem
These are the solutions to Snapchat’s problems loading Snaps, or if you get stuck at the “Tap To Load” screen.
1. Restart your device
2. Verify your Internet connection
3. Clear your Snapchat cache
4. Keep the Snapchat app updated
5. Snapchat app can be uninstalled and reinstalled
6. Eliminate the chat
7. Factory reset
Restart your Device
Restarting your device is the first and easiest way to troubleshoot. This will resolve the Snapchat not loading issue. You can then reboot your device, and then check if the screen loads correctly. You can also try switching to Airplane mode on your device and then taking it off after about 10-15 seconds. This will fix the problem.
Check your Internet connection
Snapchat loading screen problems can sometimes be caused by slow or flickering internet connections. If possible, switch to another network. Switch to cellular data if you’re on WiFi. Check whether flight mode is enabled on your device. Disable flight mode if it is enabled. Go to Snapchat and verify that it loads Snaps.
Clear the Snapchat Cache
The cache is a small amount of memory that stores the data used in the apps. It can cause some problems if the cache gets full. Follow these steps to clear the Snapchat cache
Clear Snapchat Cache through App:
1. Open Snapchat app on your smartphone.
2. Tap the profile icon at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Settings
4. Scroll to the bottom, and click Clear cache under Account Option.
Clear Snapchat Cache through Android Settings:
1. Click Settings, then click Apps and Notifications.
2. Click on See All Apps.
3. Click on Snapchat.
4. Click Clear cache by tapping on Storage and cache
How to update the Snapchat App
The app can be updated to fix bugs and solve issues with the Snapchat screen loading. To improve security and functionality, the app company will periodically push updates. Check whether the screen loads after you update the app.
Install the Snapchat App on Android Devices:
1. Click the hamburger icon in the top left corner of Play Store.
2. Click on My Apps and Games.
3. Click on the Update button beside Snapchat.
Install Snapchat App on iOS Device:
1. Open App Store.
2. Tap the profile icon in the top right.
3. If there are any updates, click on the Update button beside Snapchat.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Snapchat App
Try deleting the Snapchat App and reinstalling it if that doesn’t work. This may fix Snapchat loading screen issues and other problems. To check if the screen is loading, delete the app and reinstall it.
1. To open the pop up contect menu, long press the Snapchat app.
2. Click on Uninstall to confirm.
3. Go to the App Store/Play Store and again download Snapchat.
How do I delete an old chat on Snapchat
Clearing your Snapchat chat may be helpful in loading the Snaps. Clearing your chat won’t delete any messages or data in the app.
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Select Settings
3. Select Clear conversation under Privacy section.
4. To connect to snapchat, click the cross mark net
5. After that, you need to tap on Clear.