Xfinity is well-known for its internet and TV services. Its primary goal is to provide entertainment for its users. Paramount Plus is now available on CBS All Access and is compatible with Xfinity. You can find a large selection of originals, series, episodes and shows on this site. Paramount+ allows you to stream breaking news, live scores and highlights. Paramount+ will provide you with the best entertainment on your Xfinity. This section contains information about Paramount+ subscriptions and how to install them on Xfinity.
What is the Paramount Plus Subscription Plans?
Paramount+ currently offers two premium plans. Each plan comes with a free 7-day trial.
How to Get Paramount Plus On Xfinity?
Paramount+ features can be accessed by Xfinity users who download the app. You need to follow the below instructions to get and watch paramount plus content on Xfinity.
- Xfinity Flex (except Xi5 TV Boxes) or Xfinity X1 with X1 TV Box
- Login details and Paramount+ Subscription Details
- Active Xfinity internet connection or Wi-Fi connection
1. Use the remote and press on the Xfinity button.
2. Select Apps to navigate to Paramount Plus, or use voice search Paramount+ for opening the app,
3. Sign in to your account with credentials when the app launches.
4. Take note of the activation code displayed on the screen.
5. Now, launch a browser on any other device and go to paramountplus.com/activate/xfinity.
6. Enter the activation code, and then press Activate.
7. Once the activation goes well, Paramount+ will be available for streaming immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
Paramount+ to replace CBS All Access?
Yes. Paramount+ will replace CBS All Access. Existing CBS All Access customers need not resubscribe to Paramount Plus.
Is Paramount+ available for streaming free of charge with a cable subscription?
Yes. Paramount+ can be streamed free of charge with a cable subscription. However, you might not have access to the entire library. You won’t face such restrictions with an OTT subscription.
Can I use Paramount+ on multiple devices?
Yes. Paramount+ can be used on up to three devices simultaneously. For personalized streaming, you can create a separate profile.