If your beat solo 3 wireless headphone is not working properly and showing error when you are trying to connect with other wireless mobile device or laptop. You need to reset your beat solo 3 wireless headphone or earphone to resolve these problems.
You can follow the below instructions for how to how to reset beats solo 3 wireless headphone.
How to reset beats solo 3 wireless headphone to factory settings by defaults?
1. Press and hold on the power and volume down button for 5 to 10 seconds.
2. You will see a light will blink on your beat solo 3 headphones. After that, release the buttons.
3. Now, your beat solo 3 wireless headphones reset factory settings by default.
4. You can test to connect your solo 3 headphones to a wireless device.
How to pair beat solo 3 headphones to a wireless device?
1. Power on your solo3 headphone.
2. Light will blink on your headphone. It means your headphone ready to connect to a device.