LG Magic Remote control is a smart tv remote control to operate your smart tv by using the voice command. You can control your entertainment by using the LG mate speech recognition technology. If you are facing any issue during operating your LG magic remote control. You can reset LG remote control if your LG remote not working properly.
If your LG magic remote control is not working or LG tv remote some buttons not working and also you don’t know how to reset LG remote control. Follow the below instructions step by step for resetting LG television remote control or LG magic remote troubleshooting.
How to reset LG tv remote (models 2010 to 2011)?
1. You need to take your LG tv remote control and press on the OK and Mute button at the same time. Hold it both buttons for 5 to 10 seconds.
2. A power light indicator will blink on your remote control after successfully reset.
3. Now, you can point your LG tv remote control to your LG tv. Press on the OK button to re-paired with your tv.
How to reset LG smart tv remote control (Models 2012 Onwards)?
1. Take your Lg smart tv remote control, press on the smart or home and back button at the same time. You need to press both buttons and hold for 5 to 10 seconds.
2. A power light will blink on your LG smart tv remote control to indicate for successfully reset.
3. After that, you can test your LG magic remote control. Press the Ok button and check it is working or not.
Note: After using the above instructions. Your LG magic remote control is not working, then you need to check the battery of your remote control. You can also contact the LG customer support team for fixing the issues.