If your TV is displaying a message that states SmartCast TV is not available, or the SmartCast TV screen is not loading try the following steps:
- Verify your TV is connected to your network by going to the Network Menu and running a “Test Connection.”
- If the network test shows that the network isn’t connected, or the connection speed is 0 or unavailable.
- Switch your TV to HDMI 1 and wait until your programming loads or you receive a “No Signal” message.
- Once you have the programming or “No Signal” message, press the Menu button on your VIZIO Remote.
- Highlight and select the System Option.
- Highlight and select the Reset & Admin option.
- Highlight and select the Soft Power Cycle option and confirm by selecting the Yes option. This will cause your TV to power off and then power back on.
- Once your TV has powered on, an Information Bar will display at the top of the screen. Wait until it disappears and then wait 30 seconds.
- Change the TV back to the SmartCast Input.
- If the SmartCast input still isn’t loading. You will need to reset your television
NOTE: This will erase any custom settings that have been made, including but not limited to calibration settings. We recommend taking pictures of the calibration options before this so that you are able to easily change them back after the Factory Reset.